Sunday, February 19, 2012

We Love Grandpa Brown

Here's some memories from the kids.

Kyle- Grandpa Brown, plays with me and he doesn't care if I ask him for treats. He had my favorite peanuts in his car. When I go camping with our family, it reminds me that we went camping with him. I loved it when he would take us to garage sales. I miss buck cause he wouldn't run away when I petted him. I remember grandpa letting me cut his fingernails in church.

Brianna- Sometimes he had licorice in his kitchen; garage sales; he would take us camping; he bought a motorhome, but then it was to big, and so he bought a little camp trailer just to be comfortable for grandma. (Dave says that was hillarious he went through 3 camp trailers that summer.) He would usually fix bike tires, cars,etc.
He would take us to Rex's and buy us slim jims. He would take us to Thornton Merc and make sure I got a milkshake along with hamburgers and fries. One time they took me on a trip somewhere. I remember grandpa cutting his fingernails in church. I liked going to their house cause they always had good food.

Kameron-I like when he played with me. I liked going in the wagon visit grandpa and riding the lawnmower.

1 comment: