Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Life is going great!

Just time to drop another blog. I have to say that we are feeling so blessed lately. We live in a wonderful ward, great neighborhood, good school for the kids and are have great family. The Lord is definately blessing us. The house has the footings poured and they are suppose to be building the cement walls today, crazy. It has been intresting how it has all started to come together the last couple of weeks. So I will start to write about the kids

Naomi- Still hates her clothes, will wear them if we are going somewhere she would not want to miss the party. But the second we step into the house she expresses her independance by ripping them off. She is so funny. Last week they were watching Calliou and I decided to go take a bath since that doesn't happen very often during the day. I got in the bath and I heard something break. She had thrown the remote control on her bowl of cereal and shattered the bowl. So I cleaned it up and went back to the bath. She followed me ripped off her diaper and jumped in with me. I thought wait I did not invite you, less then two seconds later she peed on me. We both got right out of the bath. It is bueatiful being a mother it makes me laugh. Bath time for me will have to be after the kids go to bed. She is talking a lot. She says bye daddy, and night night mommy, and all sorts of words. Sometimes she just starts saying a whole bunch of sounds I just smile nod my head and say yes.

Kameron- is my big helper. He does whatever I do during the day. If I make cookies he is right there on the counter pouring the ingredients in, he has to put the milk in the shopping cart and he just helps a lot. So the other day him and I were folding laundry and he told me he was going to get the hangers out of his closet so I could hang up the kid's clothes. I went to check on him and to my suprise he had gotten the hangers. He would take down the hangers that allready had clothes on them and pull the clothes off. It was kind of funny, but created a little more work. He was so excited for Halloween he could not stand it. He got this big old pumpkin bucket at a garage sale and he put it under his bed. He kept asking when we were going to go fill it with lots of candy. He loved halloween and can't wait for next year when we go trick or treating and fill our pumpkins again.

Kyle- got a huge pumpkin this year it was 28 lbs. He was way excited. When it came time to carve it, he did it all by himself. He loved it, he gutted it and cut out the face. We were proud of him. Last week Brianna and him helped me paint a chested drawers for her room. Kyle was in charge of sanding the old stuff off. He loved that job and rocked at it. I was so fun to watch him with tools. He and Kameron spent lots of time outside in the snow. They filled up the swimming pool and made a snow box and then built a snowman. Kyle is creative and so fun to watch. He is also one handsome man and he has lots of friends.

Brianna-had a great time with Halloween. She found a movie star costume and looked so bueatiful. She did her hair curly and really dressed the outfit up with jewelry. We had such an awesome time trick or treating. First we went to Farrah and Dougs neighborhood which was awesome. Then Dave went home with the two little ones and Kyle Brianna and I went out in the country. It rocked. At the first house they got a big candy bar. We were all so excited. The other houses were fun to most of them gave out 2-3 little candy bars and one gave a pop. They came home and sorted out there candy. It was so fun to watch there excitement. I got to go to Brianna and Kyles classroom for there parties, they helped me create the games. Brianna has lots of friends. She can read from 4-6 grade books. She got the love of reading from Grandma Brown. She reads her scriptures every night we continue to be so proud of her. She still loves to play barbies and creates these awesome rooms, it really impresses me. Dave and I have been called to be her primary teacher, I love teaching my kids primary classes it is the best calling in the world.

Dave has implemented a great routine before bed. They have 5-7 minutes to get ready for bed and then we sparkle the living room and do dishes together, then read scriptures and go to bed. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment