Monday, July 11, 2011

Memory Hoard Monday July 4-11

Ok I just wrote a huge blog for the last week and Naomi posted it when I went to help Kam. When I came back I realized that I accidentally put it in Dave's blog instead of our brown blurbs blog. Does anyone know how to fix this problem. I need to finish the post by writing about each of my kids.

Dave- Got the camp trailer ready for the 4th and did a great job. He wrestled the kids on the trampoline which is Kyles favorite thing to do. Watched his garden grow. Continued being successful at his work and had a great week. I am lucky to have a guy that does it all for us. I really am amazed by him and feel blessed to have him as my husband.

Brianna- It loving the Tennis shoes among the Nephite series. We have been getting the CD's at the Library and this week got a book instead. She is truly amazing and I love to hear her prayers. She is still into style. I loved to watch her swim out to the slide at Rigby lake and she continues to help around the house.

Kyle- Is a big help. He is so thoughtful and compassionate. For my mom's birthday this week he wanted to get her a flower with his own money. He helped dad hook up the trailers. He is so smart at figuring these things out. He has this dog he got at a neighbors garage sale named clifford. He is red and has 7 holes. Kyle takes clifford everywhere. Sometimes I wonder why we spend money on toys. This one is his favorite right now and it was free. It is fun to watch. His favorite weekly activity is wrestling with Dave.

Kameron- Loves life. He doesn't like to eat a lot of things but when he eats something he likes. He says that is delicious mom, it makes me smile. He loves to fill up the swimming pole in the back, and really loves catching tadpoles this week. We got so excited and did his little ha ha after each catch.

Naomi- is our little princess. Everyone does whatever she wants them to. She loves the song Sunbeam and jumps whenever it is sung. She is my moms little girl. Whenever we go down there, she calls my mom.... mom. She loved her corn on the cob on the 4th. She just cracks us up. When she does not get here way we all know about it.

Me- Well I am just maintaing my weight watchers diet this summer, not trying to loose because there is to many fun things to do and to much delicious food. I love playing with the kids and I have been getting the house ready to sale.

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so cute, I love hearing about their personalities. So fun!!

    ReplyDelete