Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Even though mom is gone, I still want to wish her a happy mother's day and say thanks for everything she did. I can't physically give her anything since she passed, but I think there are a few gifts she is receiving. I think the best gift for her right now is that she is with dad and not in pain! As we now in the spirit world our spirits are in a perfected form, how exciting for mom! I don't know how all that spirit world stuff works, but I would hope they get to check in on all of us from time to time to see that we still miss them a lot. I hope she knows that I love her, miss her, and am thankful she's my mom. I love you mom, happy mother's day. Dave

4 comments:

  1. Hey Hun,I feel like your mom definately checks on us. I miss her two. She loved all of us a ton. I echo you in saying Happy Mothers Day. Love Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We thought and talked about her a lot today too. I am sure that if there is any way for she and Dennis to be near us, they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somedays the missing is definitely worse than others. The last week has been tough for me too. I know they are close to us. I am sure they check up on us. Since the spirit world is here on earth, they don't have to go too far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope they have time to check in on us in Illinois too! We were thinking of her on Mother's Day (and every day really) too. It's surreal that they are not with us anymore...still doesn't seem real. Their memory is all around us.

    ReplyDelete